Dr. Sangave is a caring and patient-oriented physician and surgeon who specializes in the management of retinal diseases. He is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and is fellowship trained in vitreoretinal surgery. Dr. Sangave specializes in management of diabetic eye disease, age-related macular degeneration, retinal tears and detachment as well as a host of other retinal disease. Procedures he performs include intravitreal injections, retinal lasers, and vitrectomy for vitreous hemorrhage, retinal detachment, epiretinal membrane and macular hole.
- Bilateral Endogenous Endophtalmitis From Streptococcus Pneumoniae
- Crystalline Lens Dislocation Secondary to Bacterial Endogenous Endophtalmitis
- Infliximab for the Treatment of Active Scleritis
- A Case of Rapid Progression and Vision Loss in a Patient with Primary Intraocular Lymphoma
- A Standardized Grading System For Scleritis